WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on those of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHEN AND HOW WE MAY USE IT
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with our support desk, downloading a product or software update, participating in an online survey, registering your products, or purchasing a product.
- When you interact with BizXpert, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about the BizXpert products you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase; name of your company and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We might also collect information for support and marketing purposes – such as your type of business and industry where you use our software – to be able to provide better support at start-up configuration as well as to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
- We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve BizXpert’s products.
BizXpert also enables you to promote our technology on your website. In order to identify leads and purchases generated by your website BizXpert may require personal information about the person or buyer. The personal information provided by your website about that person is used only for the purpose for which it is collected and will be handled under this Policy.
Publicly displayed information is public
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on a BizXpert website (such as Forum) you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. BizXpert is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, BizXpert will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
BizXpert takes your privacy very seriously. BizXpert does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Within the BizXpert Group
With our service providers, vendors, and strategic partners
There are also times when it may be advantageous for BizXpert to make certain personal information about you available to companies that BizXpert has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for BizXpert to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with BizXpert’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by BizXpert and its carrier’s respective privacy policies.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We administer and operate the www.BizXpertapp.com and www.BizXpert.com from its location in the State of Florida, USA. That being the case, certain content we provide and information you disclose may be administered, operated and stored in various locations outside the United States. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, the geographic area where we provide services or store account information. If you choose to access our website and disclose private information to us, you are acknowledge doing so at your own discretion and with knowledge that certain information may be stored outside the United States.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
BizXpert takes precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
INTEGRITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
BizXpert has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used.
Cookies Policy Last updated: 12/03/2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
OUR COMPANYWIDE COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
As we said, BizXpert takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to BizXpert employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
BizXpert’s website has links to the sites of other companies. BizXpert is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND REGIONAL PRIVACY NOTICES