You can import your products by following the next steps:
1. Click on the Settings/ Import products option and the Import products screen will open.
2. Click on the Excel sample file button. By clicking on the Excel sample file button you can open a sample spreadsheet.
3. Enter your data in the sample spreadsheet and than save in CSV format.
In the Sales tax coloumn should be entered available Sales taxes from the Settings/Master data/Sales taxes list.
You have to enter into this coloumn Sales tax rate with a space before % mark. E.g.: 9.5 %.
4. Browse and then upload your CSV file by using the Settings/Import products/Browse Excel file button.
5. Your items will be appered on the window Import items. Items that have something mistake are marked with red colour.
Open items and modify them, before starting import porcess.
Here you have to click on Import icon on the bottom of the window.
6. Your imported procucts and services will be appeared in the My products list.